Friday, October 23, 2009

A Star among the roses (slightly gimpified)

Adjacent to the Sun Village Rec Center building here in Surprise AZ, we have a small rose garden, which serves as a memorial garden dedicated to the memory of residents who have passed away.

The garden has been a wonderful source of photo-ops for me ever since my arrival in the village about 2 1/2 years ago. Although, I've blogged a couple of these since my blog began back in August, most of the best of these photos can be found on my Flickr.com photostream at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/h_dwight_beers/

The present effort, which I took on my way over to the Rec Center this morning, is I think--one of the best I've ever done.

Here's hoping you all like it so much that you will click on all my AdSense ads and make me a few pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment