Friday, October 9, 2009

Obama's Nobel Acceptance Speech already written!

Ahhh, make no mistake about it.  Ahhh, Michelle and I want to thank, ahhh the Nobel Committee for this ahhhmazing honor and to thank the wonderful people in ahhhhh Norway for their warm welcome to me and my family.  The ahhh Obama family has been using Mr Nobel's wonderful invention to ahhh clear out weeds from our ahhh gardens both back in Chicago and at the ahhh "White" house.  And, ahhh today I am ahhhnnouncing that I have ahhhhuthorized our wonderful ahhhhhh Department of Defense, led very ably by my wonderful Defense Czar, Mr Bill Gates to bring even more of Mr. Nobel's wonderful invention into AhhhhhFghanistan with the ahhhhditional 40,000 AhhhhhMerican troops I have today ahhhhuthorized for ahhh deployment to that wonderful ahhh country.

No comments:

Post a Comment