Friday, October 30, 2009

Auto Art 10-Red & Chrome (gimpified)

This is a G'MIC(Pencil Drawing) treatment of a "Little Deuce Coupe" seen at the AZ KOOL FM Classic Car Show. This particular effort was actually the first in this series that I worked on. However, I've been holding it back before Flickring it or blogging it, because I've been trying to come up with a clever way of tying it into Clint "Deuce" Dempsey, who, some of you will undoubtedly know is the Yank from Nacogdoces, Texas who plays football for Fulham FC in London.

Well, the shape of the shield/grille is similar enough. And, the red color (colour) of the car and the red FFC in the Fulham shield kinda fits. But, in the end my usual "cleverness" in these things has failed me, so I've decided to just send it out into cyberspace as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment