Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ceramic stare (gimpified)


Ceramic stare (gimpified)
Originally uploaded by h_dwight_beers

I've been rooting about in some of my earlier pictures. This, one has always been one of my favorites. It's basically a colorful ceramic plate hanging on the wall of one of the shops in Old Town Market Place in San Diego. For some reason, this plate seems to be gazing in awe at a bougainvillea cluster growing alongside the wall.

I've already recycled this picture a number of times. This time I've used Gimp's cartoon filter as well as my new style of blur-border.

I hope everyone likes this so much that they click on everyone of the ads on my blog and then (using my Amazon widget) go into Amazon.com and buy a couple hundred dollars worth of goodies.
I've just realized that this probably sounds like shameless begging.
But wait--it IS shameless begging!

No comments:

Post a Comment