Monday, May 31, 2010

Should Obama pardon O.J. Simpson?

I've been thinking about this possibility for the last few days now, and I've come to the conclusion that he might be considering it.

Now that the "Annointed One" has learned, as a result of his two recent trips to Louisiana, that he really can't part the waters.  And, he has learned from the Sestak episode that known perjurers can be useful when you are trying to lie your way out of a politically embarassing situation.  So, might he be thinking that a pardon of Simpson, in return for Simpson agreeing to move to Wasilla, Alaska, might just improve his chances of re-election.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Beers,

    I've searched several sites trying to find a way to contact you, and thought to try this blog.

    I'm actually interested in a couple of images you have on a Flickr stream, titled Russel Merrill crashes. There are two I'd like to include in my book "Broken Wings," scheduled for release this summer. One of the stories includes an account of Russ Merrill's history and last flight before disappearing in 1929.

    Could you provide the source of the images for copyright purposes, so I might inquire for use in the book?

    Any assistance will be greatly appreciated,

    Gregory P. Liefer
    hara.liefer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete