Monday, November 16, 2009

Beep! Beep! (gimpified)


Beep! Beep! (gimpified)
Originally uploaded by h_dwight_beers

I've lived in Arizona now for two and a half years, taken hundreds of photos, and this is the first one I've managed to take of a roadrunner.

Of course, I know that this one isn't a REAL roadrunner--really I do--but since he's the best I've been able to come up with so far I'll send it out into cyberspace with the hope, that the people out there in cyberspace will like it, and even more, I hope some real roadrunners will be attracted to it and start running around Sun Village when I happen to be out and about with my camera.

A techie note: this was the first time I've played around with the "coffee spill" trick, found in The Gimp under Filters>Decor. Any possible connection between coffee spills and roadrunners is purely speculation on my part of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment